Your subject line for your email blast should immediately grab your reader’s attention. Think of these five (5) tips in writing your subject line before sending out your next email newsletter or email blast:
- Keep it short (5 to 7 words max)
- Ask a question. Need help getting organized? (from a closet professional)
- Make them laugh. How happy are hippos? Follow up with some interesting facts in this case about hippos encouraging readers to visit Philadelphia Zoo today. Remember to include any special discounts.
- Include a deadline (such as “register now” or “register by Feb 28th and save $100.00”)
- Mention Video if included in the email blast.: Watch this video on …
Need help with creating your next email blast or redesigning your website? Call FEA today at 215-598-9870.